With the AirLino Configurator app you can integrate DLNA or UpnP audio receivers and systems into an existing wireless network.
- Dolry Hi-Fi Stone
- MAKE01 Soundsystem
- AirLino Hi-Fi Audio Adapter
Once you've integrated your devices into an existing wireless network you are able to enjoy a unique listening experience by one or more devices at the same time - wirelessly!
How it works:
1) Connect your iPhone under Settings > Wi-Fi to the audio receiver network (eg "LinTech Air-669xxx")
2) Start the AirLino Configurator app and select the Wi-Fi audio receiver
3) If necessary you can provide the audio receiver with an individual device name or select one of the preset options
4) Integrate the audio receiver into your desired wireless network. The audio receiver is now available on your wireless network
5) You can now close the app and return with your iPhone back to your original Wi-Fi network.
If several DLNA or UpnP audio receivers are to be integrated, please repeat the steps mentioned above for each device. Simultaneous music streaming requires a multipoint player (eg Apple iTunes) on the PC/Mac or laptop/netbook.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
AirLino® Configurator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
AirLino® Configurator (version 1.17) has a file size of 6.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.